Thursday, May 26, 2005

Though am not new to Blogging, am starting this new one in Blogspot. You can get a gist of worldly gossip to words of wisdom.

Somethings in life are left unsaid. Like Husband wanting to kill wife or vice versa. Saw an advertisement for a film where the couples were both assassins and they have to kill each other. Tell me one husband or a wife who at some point of time, wanted to kill the other?? Almost every one would have gone for the jugular at some point of time. If not for gun control and murder being a crime, we might have dead meat all over the place. Of course, women have better ways to kill a man. Not necessarily by the gory sword or a swanky pistol. For those who are uninitiated to movies, I am talking about Mr & Mrs Smith, hitting the theaters in a couple of weeks.

One hour of my morning time goes in reading blogs, news items, scribbling stuff, reading stories. What good can come out of it? Many!! I get to know what Piyush Garyali did or which dark side did Anita Bora visited. That makes me to set the agenda to visit the place which was hitherto unknown to me. Is'nt that a useful thing?

Am relocating to Bangalore after I took sabbatical from the humdrum of Bangalore life for a while. My last visit to Bangalore was horrible, with me having had to spend only one day in Bangalore, and of that 8 hours in a company meeting people after people, telling what I know and what can I do to their organisation. This after driving down from Pune to Bombay, fighting with Jet Airways who delayed their flight only to reschedule me to travel by Indian Airlines. Reached Bangalore but had a hard time driving from Airport to JP Nagar, Took more than 1.5 hours. I could have crawled from Pune in that time and reached Bangalore. The average speed in that stretch could be anywhere between 6-7km/hour. It is going to get on my nerves for sure, but hey, I do have nerves of steel.

Was reading one of the recent articles on girls being cheaper than cows in Haryana. That left me wondering whether I did not bargain. Imagine the cost of having a wife. It is not only monetary cost but also emotional cost. One has to say "I love you" 10 times a day in different occasions, not necessarily in a robotic way but in different situations. Drive them around like a chauffer, drop them at shopping mall, drive and park 1 km away, walk back to join in shopping for that tiny winy birthday card for her sister, eat out, skip the 10:00 PM news on NDTV, drive back and then do other tings. Next day same things in a different flavour. Women are expensive. I dont know what mistake these girls did. May be they did not know their potential. But the news made me sad leaving aside jokes. Women are precious things in the world. One cannot attach a price tag at all. To all those women who might or might not read this, including my wife, "You girls rock".

Got to start working, now that I am done with my initial bout. Hope to keep punching more.

Cheers
|